The Maine Ocean Festival takes place on the grounds of the Oceanarium. We are located at 1351 ME 3, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 (one mile from the head of Mt. Desert Island on Thomas Bay).
TIME & LOCATION
June 10, 2023 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Oceanarium in Bar Harbor, Maine
Admission includes access to all Oceanarium Exhibits and Festival.
- Ages 12 and Adult: $18
- Seniors (65+), Active-Duty Military & Veterans (with ID): $15
- Ages 3 to 11: $12
- Under Age 3: FREE
- Members: FREE
- Groups of 10 or More: $9 each
The event date is passed.
School Groups: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to make arrangements.
Festival parking is onsite at the Oceanarium.
We will have food and beverages for sale in the Museum Shop as well as Wing Dingahs mobile food truck for tenders, wings, and lots more.
WHERE TO STAY
Here are a few places to stay before or after the festival:
- Bay Meadow Cottages, 126 Old Bar Harbor Road, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 ~ (207) 288-5451
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn, 452 ME-3, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 ~ (207) 288-5823
- Mt. Desert Narrows Camping Resort, 1219 State Hwy 3, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 ~ (207) 288-8106
WHERE TO EAT
Bar Harbor is blessed with an abundance of great places to eat practically any cuisine you desire.